Bilingual E-Commerce Agent - $15/hour
Location: 5250 Decarie Boulevard, Montreal
Are you BILINGUAL, DYNAMIC and above all dedicated to provide an excellent customer service? Build your career with us! GEXEL is a Customer Contact Centre established 20 years ago in Quebec, and join our diverse and exciting team!
- Hourly wage of $15.00 and 2% increase in the following years
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision and life insurance plans)
- Discount on public transport - STM or RTM
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro Station
- $300 referral program (conditions apply
- Growth and advancement opportunitie
- Several corporate benefits including 30% off on cellular packages
- Free French language development program in partnership with Collège Maisonneuve
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR WORK DAY
- To provide a superior experience to customers by demonstrating great empathy at each customer contact (inbound/outbound calls, e-mails)
- Demonstrating professionalism and a an exemplary customer approach
- Delivering solutions effectively to clients
- Working with other departments in order to improve services and tools
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR BECAUSE YOU OFFER
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking)
- A minimum of one year experience in a call center environment (asset)
- A diplomatic approach to sensitive situations
- Great resourcefulness
- A team spirit and collaboration
- High level of computer skills
We need E-Commerce specialists available 40 hours from Sunday to Saturday between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
You are known for your excellent customer service? Come and meet with us!
GEXEL is growing and looking for dynamic and professional people like you. Join our team and become part of the GEXEL success!
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.