You are BILINGUAL, DYNAMIC, and especially passionate about TRAVELING. Would you like to share your passion with Costco Travelers? Join us and accompany Costco members to unforgettable vacations!
GEXEL is proud to have been chosen by Voyages Costco to accompany their members in the selection of travel packages, cruises or car rentals. Costco is one of the largest retailers in Canada.
Develop your career at GEXEL, a call center established more than 20 years ago in Quebec, and join our passionate and exciting team!
• Attractive salary with monthly incentive plan and annual salary increase
• One paid day off every 4 months worked in addition to your annual vacation
• Paid holidays
• Costco and IATA membership after 90 days
• Educational / FAM travel opportunity after 1 year
• Discount on public transportation fees STM or RTM
• Easy access by public transportation - Snowdon Subway (Orange and Blue lines), bus line 161, 17, 51, 166, 63
• Free WIFI access available everywhere in our premises
• Active Social Committee
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement as GEXEL grows and encourages promotions internally
• Fully paid training with Travel Counselor certifications paid by GEXEL in the first year
• Reference programs
• Private health insurance (medication, dental, vision, life and travel)
• Several corporate benefits
• The services of a free financial adviser
• A young and dynamic team that will recognize your efforts on a daily basis
We are looking for 18 booking agents. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our client-partner members.
HERE'S AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR DAY OF WORK
• Advise and respond in a professional way to incoming calls from members wishing to make a reservation or obtain information on Costco Travel products
• Seize sales opportunities
• Retain the client’s members
• Assist the team in all other tasks related to achieving goals
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE LOOK FOR BECAUSE YOU OFFER
• Bilingualism (French and English)
• Availability from 8:00 am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 8:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Must be available for a rotating schedule
• Permanent and full-time position
• Good knowledge of IT tools
• Good fluency with a smile in your voice
• You have excellent problem-solving and sales skills
• Dynamism, innovation and motivation
• A diploma in tourism (asset)
• A license from the OPC and / or TICO (asset)
• Experience in the travel industry (asset)
Are you recognized for your excellent customer service? Come meet us!