CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS – E-COMMERCE
LOCATION OF WORK PLACE: DOWNTOWN. 625 Belmont Street.
Are you a dynamic individual, dedicated to customer satisfaction? We are offering the opportunity to participate in the success of a local company recognized worldwide. You will work in an energetic and trendy environment where new technologies raise customer service to the next level.
GEXEL is proud to have been chosen by a partner who is rapidly growing, to offer an unforgettable service to their customers!
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR DAILY TASKS
- Respond to emails and live-chat sessions
- Demonstrate an exemplary customer-centric approach and establish a relationship of trust
- Answer technical questions and make the necessary follow-ups
- Assist the team in all other tasks related to achieving goals
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE LOOK FOR BECAUSE YOU OFFER
- Flexible availability from Monday to Sunday between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM
- A perfect understanding of written English
- A passion for technology and outdoor activities
- Exemplary communication skills
- Good understanding of IT tools
- Starting salary between 14.50$ and 15.00$ with annual increase
- Benefits (medications, dental, eye, life and travel)
- One paid day off every 4 months worked in addition to your annual vacation
- Discount on public transit fees STM or RTM
- Easy access by public transportation - Square Victoria Metro
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Several corporate benefits including 30% on certain cellular packages
Are you recognized for your excellent customer service? Come meet us !
By applying to GEXEL, you understand that, if an offer is made to you, it will be conditional on a background check, in accordance with GEXEL's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following, depending on the nature of the position: SIN validation, work permit, employment checks, credit checks and criminal criminal checks related to the position being offered. You will be informed during the hiring process of the verifications required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you good luck in this process.