CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT – LEGAL PRODUCTS
WORKPLACE: MONTREAL (SNOWDON METRO)
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for customer service agents to meet the needs of our partner, a major player in the field of legal products.
- Provide professional customer service for incoming calls, emails and chats
- Redirect clients to the right legal services
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems
- Delivering solutions effectively to clients
- Seize sales opportunities
- Working with other departments in order to improve services and tools
- Hourly wage of $14,50 and 2% increase in the following years
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Discount on public transport, STM or RTM
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- $300 referral program (conditions apply)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- A diplomatic approach to sensitive situations
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer skills
- A team spirit and collaboration
We need agents who offer flexible availability from Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.