CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT – RETAIL BUSINESS
WORKPLACE: MONTREAL (SNOWDON METRO)
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for customer service agents to meet the needs of our partner, a major player in the retail business.
- Respond professionally to incoming/outgoing calls and e-mails
- Establish a relationship of trust with customers and build customer loyalty
- Delivering solutions effectively to customers
- Analyze files and resourcefulness in decision making
- Assist the team in all other tasks related to achievement of objectives
- Bilingual bonus
- Annual salary increase
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision and life insurance plans)
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro Station
- Discount on public transport - STM or RTM
- $300 referral program (conditions apply)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Bilingualism (french and english)
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking)
- A minimum of one year experience in a call center environment (asset)
- A diplomatic approach to sensitive situations
- Great resourcefulness
- A team spirit and collaboration
- High level of computer skills
We need agents available full time (30 hours minimum) Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 9:00pm and Saturday and Sunday between 9:00am and 5:30pm.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.