CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT AND LOYALTY AGENT
WORKPLACE: MONTREAL (SNOWDON METRO)
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for customer service and loyalty agents to meet the needs of our partner, a major player in the field of telecommunications.
- Answering inbound calls and establishing a relationship of trust with customers in a professional manner
- Assuring customer retention
- Seize opportunities to offer and sell products and services
- Work as a team to achieve daily goals
- Perform various activities related to the after-sales service
- Hourly wage of $13.50, bilingualism bonus of $0.50
- Evening and weekend bonus of $0.50 for bilingual agents
- $500 job attendance bonus for 6 months of continuous service
- Several corporate advantages including 30% on cellular packages and 20% with our client-partner in telecommunication service
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Discount on public transport, STM or RTM
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- $300 referral program (conditions apply)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer skills
- Dynamism, diplomacy and good listening skills
- A team spirit and collaboration
We need agents who offer flexible availability from Monday to Friday between 7:30 am to 10:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday between 8:00am to 8:00pm.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.