E-COMMERCE AGENT - ZARA
WORKPLACE: MONTREAL (SNOWDON METRO)
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for e-commerce agents to meet the needs of our partner, ZARA, a major player in the field of fashion.
- Respond professionally to each phone or written customer contact
- Show an excellent customer approach and establish a relationship of trust with customers
- Answer questions about products and invoices
- Build customer loyalty and offer effective solutions
- Assist the team in all other tasks related to achieving goals
- Hourly wage of $14.00 or $14,50 if bilingual (english and french), followed by 2% of salary increase every year
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Discount on public transport, STM or RTM
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- $300 referral program (conditions apply)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to do several tasks at a time
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Dynamism, diplomacy and good listening skills
- A good knowledge of IT tools
We need agents who offer flexible availabilities from Monday to Sunday between 8:30 AM to 9:30PM
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.