GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for a private investigator to meet the needs of our partner, a major player in the field of legal products.
- Assist customers with their questions concerning identity theft or credit fraud
- Advise customer on the best way to protect their identity
- Use every possible resources to restore customer identity if it’s proved stolen or compromised
- Hourly wage of 15 $/hour and 2% increase in the following years
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro
- Discount on public transport, STM or RTM
- $300 referral program (conditions apply)
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Private investigator licence obtained less than 5 years ago
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Outstanding customer service
- A diplomatic approach to sensitive situations
- High level of computer skills
AVAILABILITY REQUIRED :
We need a person who offers flexible availability from Sunday to Saturday from 8 AM to 10 PM.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.