VACATION PACKAGES RESERVATION AGENT – COSTCO TRAVEL
LOCATION: Montréal (Snowdon Metro)
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
GEXEL is proud to have been chosen as Costco Travel’s business partner to assist their members with their travel arrangements, cruises or car rentals. Costco is one of the largest retailers in Canada.
We are currently looking for reservation agents to answer our client-partner’s member’s needs.
- Advise and answer inbound calls from members wishing to make a reservation or obtaining information about Costco Travel products in a professional manner
- Seize sales opportunities
- Assure member retention
- Assist the team with all the other tasks related to the attainment of the objectives
- Salary between $15.00/h and $15.50/h
- Monthly incentive plan and annual salary increase
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Costco and IATA membership after 90 days
- Opportunity for educational/FAM trips after 1 year
- Fully paid training with Travel Counselor certifications paid by GEXEL in the first year
- Social benefits (medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans)
- Discount on public transport, STM or RTM
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro Station
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Reference program
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- High level of computer skills
- Good communication skills with a smile in your voice
- Excellent problem solving and sales skills
- Diploma in tourism (asset)
- OPC and/or TICO licence (asset)
- Experience in the travel industry (asset)
AVAILABILITY REQUIRED :
We need agents who offers flexible availability from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight and from 9 AM to 8:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.