Senior Director Digital Transformation & Automation
As part of its Digital Contact Center Strategy, GEXEL has over the past 3 years, successfully deployed new Contact Center Technologies such as Automated Chat capabilities, Automated Surveys and Smart IVRs. We have recently created a new division, IP5, to host and grow these service offerings.
Having recently completed a successful pilot initiative using process automation tools, GEXEL is now looking to create a Center of Excellence for Process Automation. The objective will be to accelerate the deployment and to scale these initiatives across all of our outsourcing agreements. Reporting to the President and working closely with the COO and with the VP of IT & Product Development, this new position has been created to act as a bridge between our IT and Operations team to lead the Process Automation initiatives and to successfully help create the new CoE.
PRIMARY DUTIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Run additional pilot programs with our vendor partners
- Lead the effort to deploy Virtual Workers on current state processes which includes the following activities:
- Identification of business process candidates for automating current state processes
- Mapping the processes and evaluating efficiency / productivity gains
- Evaluating effort and developing deployment plans
- Developing solid ROI / business cases for each deployment
- Configure, test and deploy automations
- Help create GEXEL’s Center of Excellence (CoE) / Virtual Workforce team – expanding on the successful completion of the above project, create and support a small team of automation developers with the skill set to identify process candidates, deploy and run future automations.
- Help integrate the solution into GEXEL’s overall Go-to-Market strategy.
THE QUALIFICATIONS THAT COMPLEMENT YOUR EXPERIENCE ARE:
- Strong team player with exceptional communication skills
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
- Engineering or Business Degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience of Process Mapping/Business Process Improvement consulting.
- Strong experience or good understanding of business processes and experience in designing and developing RPA workflows, monitoring & scheduling production workflows etc
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma training certification are a strong plus