Telemarketing agent – INSURANCE PRODUCTS
WORKPLACE: MONTREAL (SNOWDON METRO)
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for sales agents to meet the needs of our partner, a major player in the field of insurances products.
• Achieve and exceed the goals of the sales campaign
• Contact existing customers to offer new products and services
• Ensure a great customer experience by establishing a relationship of trust
- Performance bonus of up to $ 6.00 per hour depending on goal achievement!
- Discount on public transport, STM or RTM
- Easy access with public transportation – Snowdon Metro
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- $300 referral program (conditions apply)
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Bilingualism (French and English) or English only
- Sales experience
- Excellent attitude and focused on results
- Positive energy and a smile on the phone
- The ability to quickly create customer contact
- A team spirit and collaboration
We need agents who offer flexible availability from Monday to Friday 11pm to 9pm and Saturday 10am to 6pm.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.